How we help you
Government organisations today face a complex landscape of technological decisions that can significantly impact their operations, security, and public trust. the rapid evolution of technology introduces opportunities and challenges. This dynamic environment requires government entities to proactively consider options and address risks to safeguard sensitive information, maintain public confidence, and effectively fulfill their goals.
Managed IT services
- End-user computing services
- Network and security infrastructure services
- Server and storage infrastructure services
- Backup as a service (BaaS)
- Threat detection and response
With our managed services, maintaining, upgrading, and securing your technology infrastructure becomes effortless. By leveraging our in-house experts, you can keep your hardware, software, backups, and network running smoothly.
Asset lifecycle management
- Environmentally-friendly disposal of e-waste
- Repurposing of redundant hardware
- Adhering to industry-best practice
- Ensuring data security during decommissioning
Our business was built on handling second-hand hardware 40 years ago, and we know the trade inside and out. Whether you think your old hardware might have some value, or just need it properly disposed of, our experts can help you out.
Services for all Queenslanders
- Efficient deployment of hardware to remote sites
- Seamless integration regardless of location
- Remote hardware monitoring and on-site support
- Secure shipments reach remote locations reliably
Multi-site and remote location deployments have become increasingly vital in today's connected work environment. Our services flexibility is crucial to organisations who need seamless, remote integrations into day-to-day operations.
Your E8 mate
- Conduct an Essential 8 Maturity Assessment
- Develop a roadmap
- Recommend the most effective cybersecurity products for your environment aligned to the Essential 8
- Continuous support and training
Whether you're just starting out or progressing with an established Essential 8 strategy, we're here to guide you, no matter where you're at. Leveraging our vendor relationships and our in-house security specialists, we work with you to address your challenges and best utilise your opportunities.
IT infrastructure and hybrid cloud solutions
- Multi-vendor servers, storage, network, security, and data centres
- Virtualisation, backup, and recovery
- Monitoring and management tools
- Cloud solutions
We offer a wide range of infrastructure and cloud solutions. Our Solutions Architects can help design a complete end-to-end solution, tailored to your organisation and specific needs.
- Local Buy supplier
- ISO 27001 certified
- ISO 9001 certified
Truis understands the value of reliable service, airtight cybersecurity, and your peace of mind. Our extensive history operating in Qld, as well as our dedication to transparency and reliability has qualified us a Local Buy supplier. Our ISO certifications represents our commitment to information security and quality management within Truis.
How we help people, planet, and community.
As Truis looks to the future, we understand the roles technology plays both socially and ecologically. As a business, we have always been passionate about providing a viable future for our children, environment, and workforce; moving forward, we are committed to empathically and transparently showcasing our efforts and driving these based on our social and sustainability visions.
Featured case study
Making big changes simple for Central Highlands Regional CouncilThe Central Highlands Regional Council (CHRC) is responsible for managing an area of around 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland – home to more than 30,000 people. When CHRC turned to Truis to help upgrade its digitised services, we worked with them from the ground up. Firstly, understanding them, the problem, their current capabilities and where they want to be. Learn more
Your Truis government team
If you have any questions or want to book a chat and help us understand your needs, please reach out.